Taste the difference of REAL homemade ice cream!
Local Shop Focuses on Quality and Community!
Ted and Wally’s isn’t just an ice cream parlor, it’s an Omaha tradition. Since its inception in 1984, Ted and Wally’s has maintained its stellar reputation by producing endless barrels of high-quality homemade ice cream made from scratch with fresh ingredients.
About Our Ice Cream:
It is super-premium, 18% butterfat. Our base is made from scratch, using a family recipe with all-natural ingredients. The creaminess comes from real butterfat & eggs. We do not load up our ice cream with a lot of additives commonly used to replace & feign the mouth feel of real cream & eggs, such as corn syrup, whey, non-fat milk solids & mono & diglycerides.
• Made from local dairy & eggs.
• Our Vanilla is made with real Bourbon Madagascar vanilla beans & our Dutch Chocolate is made from scratch with cooked cocoa.
• Slow-churned the old-fashioned way using rock salt & ice with less than 30% overflow (air added during the churning process).
• No artificial growth hormones in any of our dairy products.
• We use many quality gourmet ingredients from several local small family-owned groceries, bakeries & orchards/farms.
Our Vegan Options:
• Our vegan “ice cream” base is made from coconut milk, from scratch, with all-natural ingredients.
• Absolutely no dairy, eggs or animal products.
• Our sorbets are also vegan & made without gelatin, tri-calcium phosphate or mono & diglycerides.
Our No Sugar Added Ice Cream:
• Super-premium, made from scratch.
• Our base is made using local dairy & eggs & all-natural ingredients.
• No artificial sweeteners, only organic blue agave.
Our Frozen Yogurt:
• Our frozen yogurt base is from scratch using local low fat Greek yogurt & all-natural ingredients.
• Our sherbet is made from scratch with a simple recipe of just milk, fruit and sugar.
We offer special orders to-go with 48 hour notice of any of our flavors & cater to special dietary needs.
Ted and Wally’s Ice Cream looks forward to serving future generations and keeping the tradition of quality homemade old-fashioned super-premium ice cream on the taste buds of Omaha.